Thursday, May 1, 2014

Final hacks in England...

My move load, stuff, including the tack, will be collected next week. After this, until I fly out on the 13th with the cats and hopefully Rainbow is collected by the horse transporters by then too... So I awoke to the realisation that this week is possibly the last week of riding and hacking out with friends in England. At least with Rainbow (unless we move back at some stage... ;)

I hate goodbyes. I always like to leave the door open, so to speak. I hate anything final and I find myself always rather almost drifting to something new rather than making conscious notes that 'this is now the final time we...' 

I know I will be traveling to the UK a fair amount for work (I hope!) and I will make a real effort to see my old friends as much as possible when I do – and of course for holidays too. And I have already made most of them sign legally binding contracts that they must visit me in Finland. They happily signed... until they heard Finns go to sauna... naked... eeek! 

Here some pics from last night's hack. The sun was shining and it was all rather perfect... Like in a children's pony story ... We stopped to take some snaps... 













No comments:

Post a Comment