Friday, December 19, 2014

Girls went to see the new indoor school

Christmas has come early. We were told that the new indoor school has passed its building inspection and all the sand for the base has been delivered, so it's now ready. Whoop! 

Yesterday morning, Rainbow and I went to have a look and traipse around it. Rainbow is obviously used to indoor spaces, as we had a big indoor school at our yard in England, so I didn't expect it to be a big deal – and it wasn't. We just walked around a bit and then lunged her for a bit, and that was it. 

And now the snow has arrived too – no more mud – so could things be any better? Wahey!

Happy Crimbo to you all :)









4 comments:

  1. A Brand new riding hall- not bad! May I ask where this hall is located?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Yes, it's rather lovely! We are at a wonderful yard near Tampere, http://suomatka.fi

      Delete
    3. Thank´s for the information, maybe I´ll visit the stable when I next time meet my cousins at Tampere.

      Delete