Thursday, March 13, 2014

Worries just fade away...

... When I sit in the saddle. I hope Rainbow knows what a lovely creature she is and how much joy she brings me. 'Very stressed' doesn't begin to describe it this week - my life is in a bit of a transition and Rainbow is the anchor keeping me sane. 

I didn't really feel like riding today, 'too tired, too stressed...', I was saying to myself... 'Have to get back home to work...', I added to my own burden. But as soon as we were swaying towards the school, I could feel myself being instantly happier. The gentle swaying movement of Rainbow's walk...



Today I schooled her by myself. It wasn't perfect but got some little glimpses of loveliness  and some decent outline. If I try and relax, which is not easy at the moment, everything becomes a lot easier and R accepts the bit.


In other news, I have decided to head back to Finland this summer. With Rainbow and my two cats :)

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Kiitos! Vahan on jannat paikat ja kamalasti jarjestettavaa, mutta eikohan se siita. Pala kerrallaan :)

      Delete