Thursday, February 28, 2013

Picture challenge - Summer Pics

My fellow blogger, Johanna, challenged me to post some summer pictures on my blog. I guess it's the winter that just keeps plodding on that makes us want to look back to the summer days. 

The challenge doesn't have any particular rules, can have as many pics as I like. The only rule is that each picture should have a one-word caption. 

I only bought Rainbow in July 2012, so I don't have that many summery pictures yet... And having flicked through what I have, all I can say that boy what a wet summer we had here in the UK! 

I've put the pictures in a loose chronological order, starting with the very first picture of us together. Hope they make sense :)


Together


Vetting


Mine


Lush


Wet


Mates


"The A-Team" ;)


"The A-Team Vol.2"

Now, the rules didn't mention videos.... Here's one of the first videos of Rainbow from last summer. I love the way she comes really close to the camera and clearly is only after treats. I know my place... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment