Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Can't decide!

I am sorry for the recent changes in the look of the blog. I thought I'd try a 'dynamic' view, but I have now gone back to the old look. Hope you are not too confused and disappointed. I'll try and keep changes to a minimum, but I am also working on making the images, etc. work a little harder. Please bear with me :)

---

On a horsey note, it's been a gorgeously sunny week, so I have asked Rainbow to be put in the field again today. I'll ride/exercise her in the afternoon. Yesterday I was also expecting to bring her in from the field, but when I went to her stable she popped her head up, rather surprising me. I was looking for the telltale signs of her having been out, muddy feed, muddy back, stains on the neck... but she was looking suspiciously clean. So I had to ask someone who could talk and I was told she had been out. Loving the dry fields at the mo!! Now, instead of mud stains, she is now proudly donning some green grass stains on herself. Summer is here and better get the Cowboy Magic out again...


No comments:

Post a Comment