Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Paris weekend off

While the owner went to have a girly weekend in Paris, Rainbow had a weekend off. Well, friend, Becca, took her out for a hack on Friday and sent me this pic while I was somewhere near Eiffel Tower. The text read: 

Hiya just got back , been lovely ride just ended up leaving later than planned. She's so lovely :) had a couple of relaxed canters too :) she's happily tired now I think! I'll put her to bed etc and make sure feed is done and hay nets prepared etc. Have lovely time in Paris - very civilised! 



I felt quite tired yesterday, so did the 'naughty' thing and gave Rainbow Tuesday off as well. I did go and see her, very muddy horse, and mucked out, but riding starts today again.

Paris was lovely, as always.

 





No comments:

Post a Comment